Black Bean Stuffed Sweet Potato
Cooking Time: 25 minutes
You’ve no idea of what a stuffed sweet potato is until you have tried this black bean chipotle version. You can thank us later 🤤
Holy moly guacamole!
If you are looking for the best vegan stuffed sweet potato recipe you have landed in the right place. The rich bold flavors created by the sweet potato, avocado and tomato mixed with the creaminess of black bean & chipotle with cacao soup makes this recipe one of the most filling plant based recipes in our repertory.
The nutrients and density of the ingredients will keep you full and ready to make the most out of your day. Ideal for active and fit people that need a delicious boost to stay moving. If you go to the gym, exercise, or need to stay full during many hours this recipe is your go to.
3 whole medium sweet potatoes, cooked
1 tablespoon avocado oil
½ cup diced onion
½ cup diced tomato
¼ cup low sodium black beans, drained and rinsed
½ cup frozen sweet corn
½ cup “Black Bean & Chipotle with Cacao Soup"
2 teaspoons cumin
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
¼ teaspoon salt
2 large avocados, mashed
1 tablespoon lime juice
dash of salt
1. Heat a large skillet to medium high heat.
2. Add avocado oil and onion to the pan, then add corn, black beans, tomato, cumin and paprika. Mix to combine and cook for another 3 minutes, remove from heat and set aside.
3. Guacamole prep: Place avocado in a small bowl, add lime juice and salt. Mash the avocado and mix together. Set aside.
4. Heat black bean soup in a sauce pan and set aside.
5. Slice each cooked sweet potato in half, deep enough so that you can stuff them, top each sweet potato with ½ cup of the black bean mixture and 2 tablespoons of guacamole.
6. Drizzle it with the black bean soup to get the creamiest stuffed sweet potatoes ever.