Dreamy Broccoli Quiche
Cooking Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
(Don't worry, preparation only takes 15 min, you can do other things while it’s baking)
This recipe is perfect for anytime of the day, a tasty breakfast, a filling meal or snack or even dinner ☀️️🌙
The magical one recipe serves it all!
This Dreamy Broccoli Quiche is the perfect recipe for people who want a fast already made food solution. Ideal for preparing it at the weekend and having a fast filling meal during the week that can be used as breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Even though it is so easy to make, just mixing all ingredients and putting them in the oven the end result is a perfect, delicious and nourishing meal.
This Broccoli Quiche is packed with protein and vitamins that will help you keep energized during the day and easy as a meal on the go, just cut a slice and your meal is ready!
¾ cup grated mozzarella cheese
½ cup coconut milk
½ cup of I Eat My Greens “Broccoli & Sunflower Seeds Soup"
1 cup baby spinach
2 cups chopped broccoli
2 slices diced smoked bacon
Salt and pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a large bowl, mix all of your wet ingredients and seasoning
3. Place the rest of the ingredients into the egg mixture (bacon, broccoli and spinach)
4. Spread your puff pastry evenly in a large pie mold until everything is covered.
5. Butter the puff pastry surface lightly and add in your egg and veggie mixture.
6 .Bake for around an hour or until the quiche is cooked and puffy.