Taco Salad Jar With Carrot Sauce
Cooking Time: 15min
This taco jar is perfect for a tasty meal on the go. Easy and extra delicious 😋
Hey busy bee! Here's a super easy, fast and delicious meal for you to keep on rocking.
We know there are some days or weeks where there are so many things to do and not enough time to do them, and as we can't add hours to our day we think we might help you make the most out of them.
This Taco Salad Jar With Carrot Sauce is perfect for a meal on the go! It will take you 15 min or less to prepare it but it will give you the energy needed to keep crushing your day!
Whether you are working at the office, busy with your kids and house or just spending time from one place to another, this meal is ideal to grab and go.
You can have it in the car, in the office, park or anywhere life takes you.
I Eat My Greens “Carrot & Sweet Potato with Turmeric” soup
¼ cup beans
1 cup lettuce
¼ cup corn
5 cherry tomatoes
¼ cup ground beef
One handful of grated cheese
Salt and pepper
1. In a small skillet over medium heat, add your ground beef until it's fully cooked. Add your favorite seasonings! These may include smoked paprika, salt and pepper. Get creative!
2. Repeat the first step with the cherry tomatoes to add extra flavor.
3. Let both of these ingredients cool separately.
4. Meanwhile, drain and rinse the beans and corn.
5. Chop up some lettuce and start assembling all of your ingredients in your mason jar.
6. Add each ingredient as a separate layer into your mason jar.
7. Once everything is assembled, add your "Carrot & Sweet Potato With Turmeric Soup" to achieve a unique flavor experience.
8. Cover your mason jar, give it a good shake, and enjoy!