Chicken Carrot Pad Thai
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Dinner just got a whole lot more interesting, the touch of turmeric and spices of the soup will elevate any Pad Thai to a new level 🍜
This recipe is perfect for those days when you want to treat yourself! Sometimes we get so busy with work, family, and life itself and it's necessary to stop, cook a delicious meal and have some “YOU” time.
This delicious and exotic Chicken Carrot Pad Thai has the perfect combination of coziness and delightful new flavors that will give a delicious twist to your dinner time.
It takes no more than 30 minutes to make, however the exotic ingredients of ginger, turmeric and spices in the “Carrot & Sweet Potato with Turmeric Soup" will give it a unique gourmet touch. So turn off your phone, get some comfortable clothes on, prepare to try something new and treat yourself like you deserve!
1 cup red pepper
1 cup yellow pepper
A bunch of coriander
1 chicken breast
2 noodle packages
½ cup of I Eat My Greens “Carrot & Sweet Potato with Turmeric Soup"
2 tablespoons of avocado oil
2 tablespoons of sesame oil
1 tablespoon of Sriracha sauce
Salt and pepper
1. Cook noodles according to package instructions, just until tender. Rinse under cold water.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon of avocado oil and 1 of sesame oil in a large saucepan or wok over medium-high heat.
3. Chop the veggies in julienne cut (or wedges), add them to the wok and let them cook for 4 minutes, afterwards cut chicken into cubes and let it cook thoroughly.
4. Add noodles and a tablespoon of avocado oil, sesame seed, sriracha sauce and finally the Carrot & Sweet Potato with Turmeric soup.
5. Serve in a bowl, top it off with some coriander and enjoy!! 👨🍳️