Broccoli Lasagna Roll Ups
Cooking Time: 45 minutes
These fun and tasteful green rolls will become your favorite type of lasagna. 👌🏽
People turning into veggie lovers in 3, 2, 1...
These Broccoli Lasagna Roll Ups are great for people that want to incorporate more veggies into their diet but are a little skeptical about it.
The creamy green sauce mixed with the ricotta cheese lasagna creates a unique playful meal that combined with the green color and fun lasagna roll up shapes will catch the attention and taste buds of any one, yes, kids and non veggie lovers included.
Allowing kids to participate rolling up the lasagna sheets and creating they own meal will make them more likely to get excited and enjoy their veggies even more.
Perfect to start incorporating more veggies in meals as sauces which are full of nutrients and vitamins but are so delicious you won't believe it's only veggies.
Salt and pepper
Fresh mozzarella or parmesan cheese
1 cup of I Eat My Greens “Broccoli & Sunflower Seeds” soup
Seasoning of your choice (we recommend: garlic powder, pepper and chilli flakes)
1. Boil a couple of lasagna sheets until soft.
2. Once your pasta is cooked, dry and lay over a flat surface.
3. Add your ricotta cheese in a way that it covers your lasagna sheet and add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Now roll, baby!
5. Preheat your oven to 300°F.
6. Heat a skillet, pour your “Broccoli & Sunflower Seeds Soup" and add your favorite seasonings. Heat until it becomes thicker, plate your lasagna rolls and add this velvety sauce on top.
7. Add some extra cheese on top (preferably mozzarella) and bake at 300°F for around 5 minutes or until the cheese has completely melted.