Black Bean Mexican Nachos
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Calling all nacho lovers! Your dreams of eating nachos everyday may come true with this irresistible healthy nachos recipe 😎
There's nothing better than a Mexican nachos night.
If you are a nacho lover this recipe will level up your game forever.
The way the grilled veggies, cheese and spices blend together with the creamiest and intense flavor of black bean & chipotle with cacao soup will make your nachos irresistible to anyone's taste buds. From foodies to kids, no one can resist this nachos temptation.
It's the perfect recipe for people that want to enjoy a delicious indulgent snack but still eat healthy, perfect for those days you don't want to spend more than 10 min cooking but are craving for something delicious.
Recommended scenario: have your friends come over or just enjoy all nachos to yourself while watching movies.
1 cup of green pepper julienne cut
1 cup red pepper julienne cut
1 cup yellow pepper julienne cut
5 portobello mushrooms julienne cut
¼ cup low sodium black beans, drained and rinsed
½ cup frozen sweet corn
½ cup “Black Bean and Chipotle with Cacao Soup"
4 cups or tortilla chips
A bunch of coriander
Salt and pepper
5 tablespoons of olive oil
Optional: nacho cheese or vegan cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 450 F.
2. In a large bowl add the peppers and mushrooms and marinade with olive oil, a little bit of lime, salt and pepper.
3. Spread ingredients across an oiled baking pan and bake for 20 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, smash the avocados with ½ lime juice, salt and pepper.
5. Heat ½ cup of black bean and chipotle soup and set aside.
6. Add tortilla chips to a serving plate and top it off with the roasted veggies, sweet corn, black beans, coriander and guacamole.
7. Finally top it off with black bean and chipotle soup and enjoy!