Baked Fish with Zucchini Sauce
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
This dish is so easy to make and so flavorful at the same time you might find yourself eating this meal many times in a row, sorry if we've just introduced you to your new addiction 🙊
This recipe is great for people that rather spend time moving than cooking. High in protein and rich in nutrients and vitamins this meal is perfect for keto diets and people that exercise on a regular basis. Ready in less than 20 min, it is so simple and easy to make you might find yourself eating this more often than you have expected.
The simple and healthy ingredients used in this recipe makes it a perfect meal option for anyone, and even when there are few ingredients involved the perfect balance of each ingredient and spices gives it a gourmet taste that will make you fall in love with each bite.
1 white fish fillet such as tilapia, cod or white fish
½ lemon juice
2 tablespoons of olive oil
¼ cup of “Zucchini & Cilantro With Cauliflower Soup"
A bunch of cilantro
2 cherry tomatoes
Salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. In a small bowl mix together the lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper.
3. Spray a baking dish with cooking spray and place fish fillets in a single layer.
4. Brush mixture evenly on top of fish.
5. Bake until the fish flakes easily with a fork, about 15-20 minutes.
6. Heat “Zucchini & Cilantro with Cauliflower Soup" in a small saucepan and add it on top of your fish.